Boston Pizza Tours
Attractions near Boston Pizza Tours
Our "Pizza & Little Italy Tour" explores the North End, Boston's oldest neighborhood settled in 1630. This tour visits three sites along Boston's Freedom Trail including;
- Paul Revere House - c1680.
- Old North Church - c1723.
- Boston's second oldest burial ground dating back to the 1660's.
Other sites on this tour include a birds-eye view of the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution & Bunker Hill Memorial, plus the Paul Revere statue, old North Square, and Hanover Street which is home to some of the very best restaurants in Boston.
Our "Pizza & Historic Tavern Tour" explores Boston By Land and By Sea! Discover the Blackstone Block and North End neighborhoods, PLUS Charlestown via Public Ferry across Boston Harbor. This unique tour visits THREE of the most historic Taverns in Boston, including;
- The "Oldest Tavern in America" - circa 1795.
- A Tavern known as "Headquarters of the Revolution"!
- A Tavern (still standing!) where George Washington once stopped.
Other sites on this tour include the true location of the infamous "Boston Stone", Historic Long Wharf, and don't forget the Pizza - enjoy a slice from THREE of Boston's best Pizzerias!
|Back to information page|