Colorado Springs, Colorado
Terms & Conditions
• The Ivywild Lodge and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates (IWL) has accurately represented the property to be rented through pictures on our website or by pictures emailed with this confirmation. All guests are subject to these terms and conditions as well as any future updates/changes, and any violation is cause for termination of reservation and stay; guest(s) shall vacate the property on request/demand.
• To secure your reservation and continue your stay, you must maintain a valid credit card without restrictions on file. We do not accept pay as you go Credit Cards. You authorize The Ivywild Lodge to hold your credit card information and debit your credit card $50.00 as a deposit only at the time of booking. The deposit will not be applied as rent, but will be held until your departure and refunded to you in accordance with terms and conditions. You also acknowledge that additional charges are authorized for excessive cleaning, damages, missing items, late departures, unpaid rent, and/or for services not anticipated at the time of booking but which are delivered during your stay.
• The Guest who initially made the reservation will be the sole point of contact to Ivywild Lodge or its affiliates for all billing issues, problems, and/or issues concerning the property. Because we must clean for the next guest’s arrival, check out time is strictly 1pm on day of departure, and a $50 fee will be charged for any unauthorized late departures. Check in is 4pm.
• Cancellation/early departure must in writing by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Receipt of the cancellation/early departure will be acknowledged by return email. Cancellations must be made before 24 hours prior to the day of arrival; however, we would appreciate knowing as soon as possible. Early departure notice must be made before 24 hours prior to the day you wish to depart. You will be charged for the first night of the cancelled reservation if the reservation is A) cancelled less than 24 hours prior to 12:00am on the day of your arrival, or B) terminated early and notification has not been made 24 hours prior to 12:00am on the day you depart. Your credit card will be charged, and any remaining balance paid by you will be refunded to the credit card.
• If the number of guests staying at the rented apartment exceeds the maximum number of guests allowed (3), a per person fee of $40.00 per night for the number of guests in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
• In the event there is a problem with the property or the amenities, you must contact the owner at (719) 4477678, to immediately report the situation and nature of the problem. If the problem is corrected within a reasonable period of time, i.e. 24 hours, the guest is responsible for payment of the rented property in its entirety. WiFi and Direct TV are excluded due to fluctuation of the service.
• Guest(s) assume all risk and expense for any loss, damage, and/or injury to self, members of the reservation party, and/or the property and its contents.
• Guest(s) agrees to hold Ivywild Lodge and its affiliates harmless for all injuries incurred while the guest(s) is/are on premises.
• A maximum of 2 pets are allowed, but need to be registered as part of the reservation and booking process. If the number of pets staying at the rented property exceeds the number of pets specified in the original reservation, a fee of $75 per additional pet will be charged to the credit card on file. Owner may be required to find alternate housing for additional pets. If barking or other disturbances becomes an issue, the Guest will be asked to remove their pet from the property within 24 hours. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) in and on the premises as well as adjacent properties. A $200 pet smell cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if the pet smell is persistent inside the property. No cats allowed.
• The Guest Room, to include kitchen appliances, dishes, bathroom and shower, must be clean prior to checkout and departure. Please do not use provided towels to clean. We will provide additional cleaning cloths if needed. If excessive cleaning is required, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card.
• The Ivywild Lodge will provide clean linen and towels/wash cloths upon guest arrival. Guests are responsible for cleaning towels and linen throughout their stay. Guests are not required to clean these items upon departure.
• Guest(s) agrees to put all trash in the garbage dumpster, located at the far end of the parking lot, on a regular basis and prior to departure.
• Guest(s) agrees to not smoke inside the property. Smoking is only allowed outdoors. A $200 smoke cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if smoking occurs inside the property. An additional $200 deposit may be required if management determines any risk of a guest smoking inside the property. Please be aware of the potential for brush fires and extinguish all smoking materials properly and place butts in butt cans provided outdoors.
• Because we have several guests, we ask you respect each other concerning cleanliness of the common areas and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuisance to others including management. Please respect the house and its occupants.
• We reserve the right to enter a Guest Room if we feel it is necessary for health, safety, maintenance or inspection purposes. For maintenance and inspections, guest(s) will be given 24 hour notice.
• Property owned containers/dishes are not permitted off of the property.
• Discharge of firearms is prohibited and the guest(s) will be asked to leave the property immediately.
• Articles accidentally left at the rented property will gladly be sent back to the guest(s) for the shipping cost. Personal items abandoned will be held for up to 90 days at a $50.00 per month storage fee; they will be disposed of after the 90 days. IWL will not be responsible for personal property removed due to forced vacations; the guest(s) will be notified and given 24 hours to remove personal property and pets.
• Unless otherwise requested (via email, verbal, or in Customer Comments upon registration), we will assume the registration credit card will be used for payment and will be charged at intervals as follows, cash and/or check require the same intervals:
Stays under 30 days are paid in full.
If stay is longer than 30 days, the first 30 days are charged upfront.
In the event you are due credit, it will be credited to your reservation credit card.
• A receipt will be emailed at the end of your stay. If you require a "by day" receipt for government travel or have special requirements, please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com.
I am of sound mind and body, and have read, understand and will abide by all terms and conditions herein including any future changes or additions. If I or any member of my party violate any of these terms and conditions, changes or additions, and I am asked/requested/demanded to vacate the property, I will do so within 24 hours, regardless of length of stay including 30 days or more. I waive my rights, regarding the 30 day rule set forth by Colorado Springs City Attorney/El Paso County Court/Colorado Revised Statutes and any other authority. I understand this is a Hotel and operates under innkeeper rules and is NOT bound by, and I agree not to hold Ivywild Lodge to Tenant/Landlord Statutes, rules or processes, i.e. evictions. In any case, if a suit is brought against me or members of my party, I agree to pay for all damages including attorney fees, court costs, and service fees incurred by Ivywild Lodge, regardless of the outcome or ruling. The Ivywild Lodge is NOT my permanent residence and I understand I am and will be a transitional guest for my entire stay. Anyone 18 years of age and older shall acknowledge these terms and conditions with their signature below. I have received a copy of these Terms and Conditions.
|Back to information page|