RentForFun National LLC
Terms & Conditions
RentForFun National LLC RENTAL BOOKING AGREEMENT
1) RV Owner/Authorized Agent hereafter described as Vendor, has employed RentForFun National LLC, in its dealings with Lessee (Renter) in the negotiation of and in respect to the performance of this rental arrangement. RentForFun National LLC is hereby authorized on behalf of Vendor to perform acts necessary and proper to represent Vendor in its dealings with Renter including the issuance of receipts for monies received and the forwarding of Renter information to the Vendor.
2) The acceptance by Renter of these general booking terms and conditions and the verified payment of rental fees will allow the Vendor to provide Renter with the proper Rental Agreement to be executed by and between the Renter and Vendor (Example of typical rental agreement may be viewed on this website). This rental agreement will vary depending on which state the RV is rented from and specific details regarding insurance coverage shall be handled directly with Vendor through the proper rental agreement for each specific state.
3) The acceptance by Renter of the delivery of the RV rented shall constitute his or her acknowledgment and admission that he/she has carefully examined it and all additional equipment and has received the same in good condition. Renter agrees to examine the RV at reasonable periodic intervals, including tires, and to maintain it in substantially the same condition in which it was delivered. The rental of the RV includes all of the additional equipment, utensils and furnishings which shall be set forth and listed on an addenda to be executed by the parties hereto prior to departure and shall be without additional charge unless otherwise expressly provided for in the addenda.
4) Renter agrees to pay to Vendor a security deposit in the amount set, prior to the departure date as stated in the rental agreement. Deposit (less the deduction of any charges authorized hereby, which amounts Vendor is authorized to retain) shall be refunded to Renter, provided Renter is not in default of the terms, covenants and conditions of the rental agreement.
5) In the event the number of miles/kilometers traveled by the RV during the time the Renter has possession exceeds the estimated mileage/kilometers, then the Renter agrees to pay, upon the return of the RV, a mileage/kilometers charge equal to that excess and Vendor is hereby authorized to retain out of the Renter's deposit the charge per mile/kilometer for excess mileage/kilometers traveled.
6) Renter shall pay to Vendor the following: (a) Mileage/Kilometers charge computed at the rates shown in the rental agreement (mileage/kilometers to be determined by reading factory installed odometer). This applies to miles/kilometers traveled or estimated in the agreement. (b) Basic service, and other charges when applicable to the rental. (c) Refill of fuel and propane tanks to the same level as when vehicle was accepted. (d) Charges for extraordinary cleaning will be assessed for excessive grime to interior and/or exterior of RV. (e) Charges if Renter abandons RV. (f) Charges for repair or replacement of damaged or lost equipment or supplies not otherwise covered in agreement. Applicable sales, use or other excise taxes and amounts charged by Vendor as reimbursed for taxes paid. (g) Vendor’s cost, including reasonable attorney fees, and/or fees incurred in collecting payment due from Renter under this booking agreement. (h) Fines, penalties, forfeitures, or other expenses, if assessed against Vendor under compulsion of law, with respect to use of vehicle while in rental to Renter, unless due to Vendor’s fault, but this shall not relieve Renter or any other person of direct responsibility to any federal, state or municipal body of his own conduct. Renter agrees that Vendors may apply the advance charges or the security deposit or any part thereof as a credit to any amount due Vendor.
7) RentForFun National LLC rents on behalf of Vendor to Renter and Renter rents from Vendor the RV described herein and the additional equipment as stated and subject to the listed terms and conditions of this booking agreement and subsequent rental agreement. This booking agreement shall commence on the completion of the appropriate Vendor Rental Agreement and pick-up date/time and shall terminate on the return date/time. The RV remains subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement until Vendor inspects and accepts it. If Renter returns RV after hours, Renter is still responsible for any damage to the vehicle until Vendor inspects and accepts it the next business day. Any requests for changes in the rental agreement must be in writing, must be approved by Vendor, and must be submitted at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance.
8) No person shall drive the RV during the term of the rental agreement or while said RV is in the possession of Renter, except for the authorized drivers whose names are listed. Renter covenants that he shall permit no person other than such authorized drivers to drive said vehicle. Renter hereby represents that each of the authorized drivers, including Renter, has a currently valid driver's license and is in excess of twenty-five (25) years of age.
9) Renter shall maintain the RV in strict compliance with the manufacturer's maintenance procedure and in accordance with Vendor’s instructions, which may be given to Renter. Renter shall pay Vendor the value of any equipment, utensils and furnishings, which are lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged during the term of the rental agreement.
10) If the RV is not returned on the date specified, to the place specified, or such a place agreed upon between Vendor and Renter; Renter shall pay upon Vendor’s demand, in addition to all other sums payable and all other liabilities incurred, a full day's charge for the RV for each day or fraction thereof, plus contracted mileage, until the RV is returned to the specified place.
11) No credit or refund shall be given to the Renter if the RV is returned prior to the contracted date. In such event Renter shall be liable for all charges as if the RV was returned on the scheduled date.
12) Renter agrees to keep vehicle and it's components serviced and agrees to pay upon demand for loss and expense, repairs, parts, or supplies due to neglect, abuse or misuse of vehicle (including without limitations, lack of proper repairs, and failure to add oil, antifreeze, water, air or other expendables necessary for the proper and safe operation of the vehicle during period of rental). Rates do not include gasoline.
13) Renter shall pay for all fuel and oil, and shall not be entitled to any reimbursement thereof. Vendor shall reimburse Renter for necessary repairs to the RV during the term of the rental agreement, which are required by any breakdown or damages not caused directly by the misuse, carelessness or negligence of the Renter, provided all such repairs are fully documented with work orders, invoices and receipts. No credit will be given for replacement parts unless they are returned to Vendor. Vendor shall not be responsible for time loss (except to Vendor as provided herein), or any other incidental expenses.
14) Renter agrees to contact Vendor, by telephone for RV repairs in excess of $100.00 to obtain authorization at an authorized repair center. Such authorization for repairs shall not constitute a waiver of any right to charge Renter for such repairs, if, in the opinion of Vendor, such repairs were required because of the misuse, carelessness or negligence of Renter, or Renter's failure to comply with the terms of this booking and subsequent rental agreement, or with the maintenance instruction given to Renter. Renter shall not permit any lien to be placed upon the unit.
15) Vendor reserves the right to substitute another RV should the original contracted for become unavailable and supply one that may be different from that ordered or from the vehicle pictured in brochures or websites. Every effort will be made in such cases to supply a comparable unit. Rate will be adjusted consistent with the type of vehicle supplied.
16) In the event Vendor is unable to make RV available to Renter for the term of the agreement, all payments made by Renter for this rental shall be refunded, but Vendor, and Vendor’s Agent shall in no event have liability beyond said refund.
17) Reservations made online or by phone require a non-refundable 15% reservation deposit. Renter shall make payment in the form of credit card or PayPal. The remaining balance is due on or before the day of RV pickup and is to be remitted in full directly to the RV Vendor by method specified by the RV Vendor. Personal and business checks are not accepted. Payments from Renters for the United States must be paid in U.S. funds and for Canada must be paid in Canadian funds.
18) CANCELLATION: The 15% reservation deposit collected at the time of reservation is non-refundable. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the remaining balance.
19) RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RV AND DAMAGE TO THE RV, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE.
20) INSURANCE: RENTER AGREES TO MAINTAIN insurance during the term of the rental agreement, by selecting Vendor, if available under the rental agreement, and/or supplying their own and will provide the Vendor, the renter, and any other person using or operating the rental vehicle with the following coverage: (a) Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage; (b) Personal injury protection, no-fault, or similar coverage where required; (c) Underinsured coverage where required, and (d) Comprehensive and collision damage coverage extending to the rental vehicle. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT RENTER CARRY INSURANCE THROUGH THEIR PERSONAL POLICY WHERE AVAILABLE. Rental Customers’ insurance should provide at least the minimum limits of coverage required by the financial responsibility laws of the state where the rental occurs. Any breach of any part of this booking agreement and subsequent rental agreement may void any insurance coverage.
21) The following list includes prohibited uses that may violate the agreement and liability coverage. In this event, the Renter will be responsible for all damage to the rental vehicle as a result of: (a.) collision with the structure of any underpass or other objects because of insufficient clearance whether height or width. (b.) Using vehicle on any road or other areas that is not hard surfaced and regularly maintained resulting in undercarriage damage, including tires and wheels. (c.) Improperly loading and securing contents, including doorsteps when not properly stowed. (d.) Allowing a greater number of persons to occupy vehicle than originally indicated on the agreement. (e.) Using the vehicle in any race, test or contest. (f.) Operating the vehicle in connection with or during any periods of riots, strikes or civil commotion. (g.) To carry persons or property for hire. (h.) To propel or tow vehicles or other objects without contractual permission. (i.) If vehicle is obtained from Vendor or Agent by fraud or misrepresentation. (j.) If the vehicle is driven by any person while under influence of intoxicants or used for any illegal purpose.
22) RentForFun National LLC and Vendor SHALL NOT be liable for any damage to property or injury to persons (including death) resulting from the use, operation or possession of the RV by Renter, Renter assumes liability and shall indemnify and save RentForFun National LLC and Vendor harmless from all such liabilities.
23) Renter agrees to report any accident involving the RV to Vendor immediately after its occurrence. In case of an accident, a police report must be submitted to Vendor within 48 hours. In addition, Renter agrees to deliver to Vendor as soon as possible, every process, pleading or paper of any kind relating to any and all claims, suits and proceedings received by Renter or any driver or passenger of the RV, and relating to the use of said RV. None of the drivers or passengers shall in any manner aid or abet any claimant, but shall cooperate fully with Vendor in all matters connected with the investigation and defense of any claims or suits.
24) Renter shall be solely responsible for and will hold Vendor harmless from any and all fines, tolls, forfeitures or penalties arising out of the violation of any law while RV is in possession of Renter, and shall reimburse Vendor for the loss or confiscation of the RV.
25) Theft, vandalism, and breakdowns: Renter shall assume responsibility for theft and vandalism of and to the vehicle and other equipment. Renter shall indemnify and hold Vendor harmless from all loss resulting therefrom; and shall assume liability for any and all damage or loss to property transported in said vehicle, including damages or loss caused by fire, water, theft, vandalism, or collision. Renter assumes full responsibility for any additional expenses incurred by reason of a breakdown of vehicle whether or not causing a delay en route. Vendor’s maximum liability shall be for refund of daily rental rate as a result of breakdown, which requires vehicle to be in repair for more than 12 hours. This liability will not exceed the period of this booking agreement or subsequent rental agreement . Microwave, generator, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, radio, television malfunctions or lost reception on radio or television are not considered a mechanical breakdown.
26) The relationship between the parties to this agreement is that of RentForFun National LLC, AGENT, Vendor and Renter. Renter is not and shall not hold themselves to be an agent or employee of Vendor, or in any other capacity than Renter. Renter shall have no authority to represent or make any commitment binding upon Vendor.
27) Renter shall not assign rental agreement or subject the RV rented hereby without prior written consent of Vendor.
28) In the event of a breach of any of the terms and conditions of the booking agreement and/or subsequent rental agreement by Renter, Vendor may, without prior demand, take possession of the RV by entry upon Renter's premise, if necessary, with or without process of law. In the event of any such breach, Renter shall be liable for any and all expenses incurred by Vendor in repossessing the RV or collecting any charges agreed to be paid, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs. In addition, Renter shall be liable for all damages suffered by Vendor as a result as of Renter's breach of this booking agreement and subsequent rental agreement.
29) Any waiver by Vendor of any terms, conditions or provisions of this booking agreement shall not constitute a continuing waiver nor shall it be a waiver of or consent to any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision hereof.
30) The remedies granted to Vendor are cumulative, and are in addition to, and not limitation of, any other remedies available to Vendor by law, and Vendor, by pursing any or all of the remedies provided herein or by law, shall not be deemed to have waived any other available remedy.
31) Upon return of the RV, Renter agrees to fill its fuel and propane tanks, empty toilet and holding tanks, or pay an amount determined in the sole discretion of Vendor for refilling fuel and propane tanks and emptying said facilities, which charge shall not be unreasonable. Renter further agrees for cleaning the same, in such case, the cleaning fee shall be as expressed unless clean-up requires more than ordinary service, in which case Renter agrees to pay for all extraordinary charges in excess of the agreed clean-up fees.
32) The provisions of this Booking Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State, county, or province of the State of Idaho and the provisions of the subsequent Rental Agreement with Vendor shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State, county, or province where the vehicle was rented.
|Back to information page|