Washington, District of Columbia
Terms & Conditions
Release and Waiver for Adult with or without a Minor of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement (Agreement) ANSI or SNELL approved Helmets are required. Ride single file and obey all traffic laws.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in the Revolution Cycles bicycle rental on (dates)_________________, an event sponsored by or originating at Revolution Cycles, Inc. dba Revolution Cycles, I, myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. Acknowledge, agree and represent that I understand the nature of bicycling activities and that I am qualified to participate in such Activity. I further acknowledge that the Activity will be conducted over public roads and facilities open to the public during the activity and upon which the hazards of traveling are to be expected. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. Full understand that: (a) bicycling activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death (Risks); these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions, or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or the negligence of the Releasees named below; (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time, and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages that I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
3. Hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless Revolution Cycles, Inc., its administrators, directors, ride leaders, volunteers, agents, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners, shareholders, members and releasers of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the Releasees herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused of alleged to be caused in whole or part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
4. I understand that I am accepting responsibility for the condition of the bicycle and accessories that have been provided by Revolution Cycles, Inc. as part of this Program and am required to return these items in the same condition in which I accepted them. Failure to return the bicycle(s) and accessories in the same condition will result in charges to me. Revolution Cycles, Inc. is not responsible for any damage(s) that occur to the bicycle while it is in use, including flat tires, and any costs associated with such an occurrence.
5. As a participant of the Revolution Cycles rental I am required to give at least 24-hours notice to the Revolution Cycles Georgetown of any changes or cancellations to my bicycle reservation. Notice can be given by calling the Georgetown location at 202 965-3601, by emailing email@example.com or by following steps detailed in your confirmation email. By not giving 24-hour notice of changes/cancellations to your reservation you are agreeing to a minimum charge of $20 for every 24-hour day included in your reservation. At time of pick-up, your requested bicycle(s) and accessories will be held for a period of 15 minutes, after which the reservation is considered a no-show and the charges outlined above will be applied.
I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
And I, the minors parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of bicycling activities, and the minors experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby release discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minors account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minors behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost as may incur as the result of any such claim.
Printed Name of Parent/Guardian:______________________________________________________________________
Day Phone:________________________ Evening Phone:_________________________ Cell:______________________
Signature of Parent/Guardian (only if Participant is under 18 years of age):
|Back to information page|