Terms & Conditions
All tours paid online must be confirmed at least 48 hours prior the tour date and time.
If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.
1. Segway of Maui, as identified throughout, shall also include any and all companies doing business as owned subsidiaries of Stardust Hawaii, and shall also mean any authorized agent for Segway of Maui.
2. We acknowledge that terms and conditions posted on travel supplier sites are available to review. Acceptance of documents and/or invoices, either physical or electronic, is an acknowledgement that you accept these terms and conditions.
3. Cancellation Penalties are imposed by almost all travel suppliers. These penalties are available from Segway of Maui and on the travel supplier website. In addition, Segway of Maui reserves the right, at Segway of Mauis discretion, to impose a cancellation penalty of up to 10% (minimum of $10 per guest) of the total price as a cancellation penalty. By accepting this invoice, you agree to these cancellation penalties and further agree that there will be no attempt on your part to reverse any credit card charges for such penalties as applied by the vendor or Segway of Maui.
4. Chargebacks or reversal of charges. This invoice serves as acknowledgement that the charges made on your behalf for any form of travel purchased through Segway of Maui are legitimate charges, and you will not challenge any legitimate charges made. In the event of doing any chargeback or attempt to reverse your credit card for these legitimate charges, you will be responsible for any court costs incurred by Segway of Maui to recover those funds.
5. Checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payments, will result in maximum penalties as allowed by Hawaii Law and Statute. Insufficient funds checks will be subject to maximum penalties allowed, and may be subject to criminal prosecution, and any other applicable laws and statutes.
6. Litigation: In case of litigation, all litigation will occur in a Hawaii Court of Law, or be mitigated by a licensed arbitrator chosen by Segway of Maui.
7. Tour pricing is subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff charges, or
increases in operational expenses. In addition, some tours are based on a minimum number of guests participating. The tour company has the right to cancel a scheduled departure and offer an alternative date.
8. Forms of payment: Credit cards are accepted for payment provided the travel supplier accepts them. An invoice from Segway Maui has the same strength as signature on file, and will be considered as such in a court of law or for any challenges to a reversal of charges on a credit card.
9. Ages of travelers: Travelers are subject to the restriction imposed by the travel provider as outlined online or in the appropriate brochure.
10. Segway of Maui shall not be responsible for any traveler being denied boarding, or access to any form of travel or accommodations including but not limited to trains, planes, hotels, public or private transportation for any reason, including but not limited to health issues or insufficient documentation.
* We will NEVER sell your e-mail address or any other information about you to a third party.
* When purchasing tickets, all information gathered is strictly confidential and shared only with our financial institution for processing!
* We maintain a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means we do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your personal information to outside companies.
|Back to information page|