This is a legally binding contract. By placing a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, accepted and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Travel. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without written notice at any time in our sole discretion.
1. Bus Ticket Reservations is an Online Ticket Sales Agent and Transportation Brokerage Company only, providing this transaction on behalf of the Participating Bus Carrier(s) listed on your Itinerary, Boarding Pass(es)/Ticket(s) and Receipt. In issuing Boarding Pass(es)/Ticket(s) for travel over-the-road via the Bus Carrier(s) listed in your Itinerary, Boarding Pass(es)/Ticket(s) and Receipt, The Florida Express Bus acts only as an Online Sales Agent; and, does not assume responsibility for transportation over-the-road for said Bus Carrier(s) listed in your Itinerary, Boarding Pass(es) /Ticket(s) and Receipt, except as responsibility may be imposed by law. In the sale of interline, through transportation of passengers.
2. Boarding Pass(es)/Ticket(s) purchased via our website's Online Ticketing System are non-refundable and non-transferable. Origin, destination, and routing cannot be changed. You must specify your travel dates on both one-way and round trip portions of your trip; travel dates and times may not be changed under any circumstances.
3. Payment is due when the reservation is made. We gladly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We accept Credit Cards and Check Debit Cards with the Visa or MasterCard Logo from any bank worldwide. We do not accept Cash. Advance prepaid reservations are required.
4. Customers whom purchase a ticket through our website are paying for a reservation. That is the service that we provides Any discrepancy with travel must be addressed with the individual bus operator and not us. We solely offer its service as a ticketing agency.
5. Storm Policy: In the event that the National Weather Service issues a Tropical Storm Warning / Watch or a Hurricane Warning / Watch, customers with a confirmed reservation may make a one-time change to another date without penalty or charge. In order to make a change, an use the “Contact Us” form on our website and supply us with your confirmation number and the date you are requesting to change to. This policy will ONLY be in affect when a Red Banner appears at the top of every page stating "WEATHER ALERT".
6. Your ticket is 100% Non-Refundable, Non-Changeable and Non-Transferrable. Once you purchase a ticket, no changes may be made. If you miss your scheduled shuttle for any reason, your ticket becomes invalid and no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Unused tickets will not be honored for another date, trip or time and will not result in a refund or a credit towards future travel. Passengers are considered a “No-Show” unless they are on their originally scheduled shuttle. Passengers that are “No-Show” will not receive a refund under any circumstance.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions BEFORE placing a reservation. All information entered into the reservation form is the customer's responsibility to be accurate. Refunds will not be issued for unused travel under any circumstances. Refunds for duplicate reservations or customer entry errors will be charged a $10.00 per person processing fee. Once the Submit Button is clicked, all sales are final.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to be at the pick up location 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The telephone number for each trip operator is located on the e-mailed confirmation which is automated at the time of booking. If the customer is not at the pick up location 20 minutes prior to departure, you will be considered a No-Show and you will not be eligible for a refund or a rebooking. You must rebook and repay for another ticket.
9. It is the Customer’s Responsibility to contact the Shuttle Operator if they are unable to locate the Bus Stop, the Bus is running late, or if there are questions regarding their confirmed trip. We assume no responsibility for the Bus Line Operators schedule integrity. 10. We are pleased to offer promotion codes. All promo codes must be entered correctly as indicated on the Fare Specials page of our website. Incorrectly entered promo codes that do not automatically calculate the discounted fare will not be eligible for refunds after the reservation has been submitted. Please read the instructions carefully!
11. All times posted on our website are "scheduled", however, due to traffic, weather conditions, mechanical problems and other circumstances that are beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for late departures and/or arrivals. Just like in air travel, there are no refunds or partial refunds for delays. 12. Occasionally, it may become necessary to change departure times or reroute a trip in anticipation of travel conditions, road closures or weather conditions. Schedule changes occur to prevent lengthy delays. A schedule change is not a trip cancellation or delay; however, the schedule change can be up to 4 hours prior or 4 hours later than originally published. Full or Partial refunds are not available for schedule changes or reroutes and we apologize in advance
for any inconvenience it may cause.
13. In the event that one of our operators cancels a trip, we will make all efforts to re-accommodate passengers to the next available departure or provide for a 100% refund.
14. Customers will be responsible for any damage caused by their negligence.
15. We reserve the right to change prices with no notice. Once booked, you are guaranteed your fare will not increase. Once you book your ticket, you are locked into that fare.
16. We reserve the right to refuse transportation or services to anyone deemed unsafe or unsuitable for travel. Passengers whom are denied boarding will not receive any type of refund or compensation. Passengers who intimidate, threaten or interfere with any employee or fellow passenger will be denied boarding. Raised vocal tones are deemed intolerant and will be dealt with accordingly. Please be considerate of fellow passengers. Customers whom are denied boarding will no longer be able to travel with us for future trips.
17. Customers who are unable to occupy one seat or who compromise any portion of adjacent seating should proactively book the number of seats needed prior to travel. The seat is considered to be the 17 inches in width. This purchase serves as a notification of a special seating need and allows us to process a refund of the additional seating cost after travel (provided the trip doesn’t oversell). Most importantly, it ensures that all onboard have access to safe and comfortable seating. If you are cannot meet the requirements outlined above, please ensure that you book 2 seats to ensure availability. It is our policy that customers who do not identify
themselves will be denied boarding in cases where the shuttle is full and unable to accommodate them.
18. The fares on our website are all inclusive which means there is no additional cost once you have purchased a ticket on our shared shuttles.
19. We reserve the right to substitute equipment based on operational need. We never guarantee a certain equipment type (i.e. Motorcoach, Mini-bus, or a Van)
20. Neither the company, nor the service provider, shall be liable in any event or for any reason, including breach of this agreement, either directly or indirectly, to the other party or any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages or loss of profits arising out of this agreement, even if such damages. It is expressly agreed that neither the company nor the service provider shall under any circumstances be liable to any party for an amount greater than the fee paid to us. We do not compensate
additional for inconvenience. We assume no responsibility for your luggage.
21. The Company, its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns do not own or operate any equipment or Service Provider which provides, or is to provide, goods services for your trip, including, transportation companies. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) hereby expressly agrees that The Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the acts or failures to act,
negligently, willfully or otherwise, of the Service Provider or its employees, agents or representatives. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) also expressly agrees that The Company shall not be liable for any bodily injury or harm, accidents, property damage or personal loss as a result of the Transportation Services provided under the Service Contract. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Chartering Party and its passengers agree, in consideration for the services
provided by The Company, to indemnify and hold The Company harmless from any and all damages, injuries, claims and causes of action, of any type or kind, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence of The Company, its employees, agents or representatives or the Service Provider or its employees, agents or representatives. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) hereby expressly agrees that if any portion of the Service Contract, including the terms of the Limitation of Liability paragraph or this paragraph, is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Service Contract shall remain in full
force and effect.
22. The Company and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations under the Service Contract, and neither party shall be deemed in breach of its obligations thereunder, if such failure or delay is due to Acts of God, natural disasters, national, state or local states of emergency, acts of war or terrorism, labor strike or lock-out, or other industrial or transportation accident caused by any third party, any violation of law, regulation or ordinance by any third party or any other cause not within the control of The
Company or the Service Provider, respectively.
23. The following items and activities are prohibited without the written consent of The Company: (i.) Decorations; (ii.) Alcoholic Beverages (a fee, per bus, may be required if alcoholic beverages are allowed by The Company and the Service Provider); (iii.) Smoking; (iv.) Glass containers; (v.) Golf shoes or other shoes with spikes; (vi.) Generators or non medical oxygen containers. Tap beer is not allowed on any shuttle.
24. Demand for refund or credit card disputes after services have been rendered is considered Theft of Services in the State of Florida. In the event a customer initiates a chargeback, we will invoke our right under Florida Statue 772.11 by pressing charges against the individual(s) and filing civil suit against the cardholder to the fullest extent of the law which is “threefold the actual damages” which include the cost of the actual chargeback, fees, Attorney Fees and Court Filing Fees.
Note: ALL Chargeback Disputes are turned into a Collection Agency for the collection of all fees including $50.00 Chargeback Fee, $200.00 in Damages plus the cost of the actual chargeback amount.