About Racine County Campgrounds Reservation Office
Cliffside Park (map and directions) is situated near the northeast corner of Racine County, Wis., walking distance to Lake Michigan. This county-owned park features all back-in only sites that will accommodate a 45 foot class A motor home with water and electric at each site for RVs or tents. A dump station is also on the property. The campground does NOT overlook the lake, nor is the lake accessible. Public swimming at North Beach is about a 10 minute drive.Exit I-94 on county G (exit 327), go east to County V. Turn right on V and go south to 4 Mile road. Turn left at 4 mile and go east to Highway 32. Turn left on Highway 32 going North to Middle Road. Turn right on Middle Road going east to 6 mile Road. Turn left on 6 mile going west to Michna Road, just before the overpass and turn right (only )to entrance. Please allow additional travel time due to I-94 road construction. Consult 511
For visitors looking to just pitch a tent, Sanders Park (map and directions) on the south side of the Village of Mount Pleasant is an ideal choice.
For the convenience of campers, the Real Racine Visitor Center also takes campsite reservations in person and by phone, (262) 884-6400. The Visitor Center is located at 14015 Washington Ave. (I-94 and State Highway 20, exit 333) and is open April1 - Oct 31 from 9 am - 5 pm Sunday thru Saturday. Nov 1 - April 30, we are open Monday thru Saturday from 9am - 5 pm. All changes must be made thru Real Racine at (262) 884-6400. The campground is at 7320 Michna Road, Caledonia
NOTE: Online reservations will be accepted after 2 p.m. Central Time on the first working day of the New Year. However, in-person reservations will be accepted on the same day starting at 9 a.m.
- Site Fee: $28/night (+ $12 nonrefundable reservation fee).
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out time is 1 p.m.
- Racine County campgrounds are open from the second weekend in April through the second weekend in October.
- Refunds: All refunds/reimbursements will be processed within 10 days from the date of the cancellation.
- To reserve a group campsite, please call the Racine County Public Works Office at (262) 886-8440. (more group camping information)