Sand Hollow Recreation Area
A Sand Hollow Recreation Area company
Beverly , Washington
Terms & Conditions
• Online reservations must be made 24 hrs in advance.
• One night drop-ins accepted subject to availability upon arrival
• Members of a household may reserve a maximum of two campsites for any given date.
• Maximum stay length 5 nights. All personal property must be removed at check-out.
• Check-out Time: 1 p.m.
• Check-in Time: 3 p.m.
• Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Vehicle parking: Maximum of 1 vehicle is allowed at each campsite. Sites are designed for a 20' vehicle.
• Trailers: No trailers such as, tent trailers, boats, and utility trailers, are allowed.
• Amenities: Picnic table and fire ring at each site. No water, sewer or electricity.
• Occupancy: 6 people maximum.
• Fires: Fires are only allowed in designated fire pits and grills. No fires allowed on the beaches. Firewood is not available on site.
Fees and Cancellation
• $15.00 per night (includes tax)
• No Refunds
Arriving Campers (With Reservations)
• Check reservation board and proceed to campsite.
|Back to information page|