Vista Ridge Sedona
Terms & Conditions
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 p.m. AND CHECK OUT IS 11 a.m.
2. There is NO SMOKING inside the units.
3. Pets are NOT permitted on the property.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A valid credit card is required to reserve unit for dates requested and reservation charges will be applied towards the total balance. The balance of the rent is due upon check-in and checks are accepted as payment. The credit card will remain on file for unpaid charges accumulated during the duration of the stay, unpaid balances or damages to the property.
5. DAMAGES. The valid credit card used for booking will be held for any damages, missing property or overbooking (5 maximum) during the stay. No additional charges will be incurred so long as:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. Any early check-in or late check-out is agreed to by management.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
h. No smoking occurred inside the unit.
Reason for eviction:
a. Excessive noise or disturbances of the neighbors
b. Over occupancy (more than 5 persons in the unit without written permission by the management)
c. Pets on the premises without permission
6. PHONE SERVICE none
7. TV SERVICE-Any movies/channels that are ordered during time of stay will automatically be deducted from the security deposit.
8. PAYMENT- An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking a reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of credit card or, if it is travelers checks, cashiers checks or personal checks, make the checks payable to Vista Ridge Sedona, LLC. The balance of rent is due the day prior to check in date.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY - Cancellations made prior to 30 days in advance of check in date will not incur any penalty and will be refunded the full deposit paid. Cancellations made less than 30 days forfeit the full deposit but can rebook and apply that deposit up to one year from the original check in date. Shortened stays do not warrant any credits or refunds.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is five (5) per unit. There is an additional charge of $25 for a fifth person. OWNER/MANAGER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY VACATE PREMISES FOR OVER OCCUPANCY AND RENTER WILL FORFEIT RENTS PAID.
11. ADDITIONAL FEES- An additional non-refundable $75 ($50 for the one bedroom unit) cleaning fee ($500 for weddings) is required per each stay, rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Washer and dryers are included in the unit for your use. There is no maid service during your stay.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however, may be available at an additional fee. Cleaning service is provided for extended stays (two weeks or more) once each week. 24 hour notice will be given before cleaning service enters the home. Cleaning service cannot be rescheduled. We suggest you bring beach towels for outdoor activities. We do not provide, nor permit, towels or linens to be taken from the units for outdoor use.
13. RATE CHANGES- Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false premises will be subject to forfeiture of advance payments, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles; Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
17. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS- No refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather. We do not refund due to road conditions.
18. FIREPLACE/FIRE-PIT AND BOCCE COURT- There is one fire pit on the property and one bocce court. Please do not throw paper or other combustible materials in the firepit. See manager to light firepit. Bocce game rules can be found in the information booklet located in your unit. Any damages to the court or playing materials will be assessed to the tenant responsible.
19. These units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
20. Should collection efforts or legal fees accrue for any above-mentioned unpaid fees, landlord will be entitled to any reasonable attorney's fees and court costs to collect.
21. Extra persons : Our units accommodate 4 persons for no added charge. A fifth person can occupy for an additional $25 per stay (includes rollaway). 5 persons maximum.
BY CONTINUING, I AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
|Back to information page|