A ABOVE EXCELLENT TRANSPORTATION INC company
Terms & Conditions
1. Hourly rates are $55.00 per hour with a three hour minimum.
2. Wait fee is $14.00 per every 15 minutes. Wait charges start 20 minutes after scheduled pick-up at airport, 45 minutes after flight has landed.
3. Stop over fee is $10.00 additional. A stop with a scheduled route of 2 destinations, that does not exceed more than 15 minutes, please consult with driver to verify that this is acceptable to the driver.
4. Extended stop is $25.00 additional. A extend stop over is a stop that takes the passenger out of the reasonable travel from pick-up and drop off not exceeding the allotted time of 45 minutes in length.
5. You must call before leaving the baggage claim area, if you are unable to locate the driver please call or the full fee will apply for gone on arrivals.
6. Cancellations must be made by phone. If you must cancel, please do so three hours before schedule pick-up, otherwise you may be subject to the full charge of service. If you are running late and can?t make your trip, please call to make other arrangements.
6. Car seat rentals are available at a fee of $10.00 per seat.
7. A parking fee of $10.00 applies to all airport pick-up locations.
8. Cars can be booked for hours our days. We prefer advanced reservations.
9. Airport car site at all times do our best to provide above excellent transportation in the event of unpredictable event s Above Excellent Transportation is not liable for the following.
Delays ,cancellations or losses due to bad weather, mechanical breakdowns, traffic including construction detours, natural disasters, accidents, and damage done by independent or sub contractors.
For articles left behind in the vehicle.
10. Alcohol or drug consumption is prohibited by law. If charged, the Customer will be held liable for all fines.
11. Vehicles will not be loaded past seating capacity.
12. Luggage will not be placed on the passengers seats.
13. Van fares vary depending on travel distance.
14. Polices and rates are subject to change with prior notice.
|Back to information page|