Manager:: Rey Santos / Phone: (707) 315-0549
DELIVERY: To address specified by lessee (customer). Lessee grants BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, and its employees, the right to enter said property for the delivery and return of rented equipment at approximate times. All payments must be made at time of delivery. No refunds will be made after equipment has been delivered. USER MUST SUPPLY ONE DEDICATED ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND USE ONLY ONE BLOWER PER ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT.
CLEANING FEE: Lessee agrees to return equipment to BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS in same condition as received and at agreed upon time. A cleaning fee of $100.00 will be assessed if the bounce house is found to be dirty or if bounce house has become wet for whatever reason. (Waterslide jumpers excluded) Debris tracked in from normal use is acceptable. Unacceptable items include, but is not limited to; excessive mud or grass debris, food, spilled drinks, water, vomit, stickers, candy, confetti, paint and especially SILLY STRING are just some of the items that should not be found in or outside bounce house. Please take it upon yourself to remind your guests and all participants of these rules prior to usage.
OPERATING PROCEDURES: Each operator is responsible for reading and understanding the following instructions.
1. The inflatable should not be operated if winds exceed 25 mph, or operated in storm conditions such as heavy rain, lightning or strong wind conditions.
2. Participants must remove shoes upon entry. Socks are recommended and should be used during use.
3. NO mud, food, drinks, water, silly string, stickers, candy, paint, confetti, loose or sharp objects including eyeglasses or loose fitting jewelry.
4. Participants must be sorted by size. Only participants of the same size regardless of age should be allowed in the inflatable at the same time.
5. The rated weight capacity of 150 lbs. per individual and recommended occupancy should never be exceeded. The recommended occupancy per inflatable unit is as follows:
13’ x 13’ Bounce House:
Children 8 yrs or under: 4-6 individuals at one time. Children 9-12 yrs: 2-4 individuals at one time.
13’ x 22’ Bounce House:
Children 8 yrs or under: 6-8 individuals at one time. Children 9-12 yrs: 4-6 individuals at one time.
Note: Occupants exceeding weight limit will permanently damage unit.
EMERGENCY PROCEDURES: Emergencies may be caused by weather, equipment failure, power failure and from actions of the participants. Here are some examples of how to handle some various situations should they arise.
With an interruption of power the unit will start to deflate. Perform the following. 1. Stay calm and have the participants exit the inflatable immediately. 2. Check the blower switch, the blower plug and extension cord if used. Make sure all connections are made. Check the fuse/circuit breaker panel. 3. If no power still exists, it may be a blower malfunction. Call Bounce Around Jumpers @ 707-315-0549 immediately. Unplug the blower from its power source.
Should the inflatable become damaged while in operation, perform the following. If the unit ripped or punctured and begins to deflate, calmly have all participants exit immediately and turn the blower(s) off. Contact Bounce Around Jumpers immediately (707) 315-0549
During severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, lightning or strong winds, all occupants should exit unit immediately and blower should be unplugged.
1. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE BOUNCE AROUND JUMPER UNIT
2. MAINTENANCE: I agree to return the BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted. No alterations or attachments to the BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS unit will be made
3. TITLE TO BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS: I agree to keep the BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS unit in my custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer the BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS unit. The BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS unit will remain the property of BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS and may be removed by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS at any time after the termination of this rental agreement.
4. RAIN POLICY: During periods of severe weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc.), we reserve the right to cancel any reservation. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN ONCE UNIT HAS BEEN SET UP.
5. NEGLIGENCE OR ABUSE: I agree to be responsible for ANY damage to BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS rental equipment and concession units, while in possession. Damage fees may vary but are not limited to: $50 cleaning fees / $200 - $1000 for repairs / $4000 if unit cannot be repaired and replaced.
It is the responsibility of the Lessee to inform the participant(s) who use or operate the equipment that they do so at their own risk and that if any injury to the participant(s) should occur, BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, it’s employees, its subcontractors, agents, successors and assigns shall not be held liable for any such injuries and/or resulting damages. Lessee shall indemnify BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS in the event they are held liable for any injuries and/or resulting damage.
Please note that in the event of an emergency call 911. For problems with equipment, contact BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS at 707-315-0549 immediately in order to resolve issue.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: It is acknowledged that some equipment or services furnished by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS can be hazardous to participants regardless of any and all possible safety measures taken. Each participant has a duty to act as a reasonably responsible person when engaging in the use of equipment or services offered by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS. I hereby covenant and agree not to:
a) Act in any manner which will interfere with the safety or operation of BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS when such activities conform to the rules and regulations of the State of California.
b) Utilize any of BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS equipment, facilities or services unless I have the right to use said equipment, facilities and services and have received and understand the safety and operations procedures of said equipment, facilities and services.
c) Engage in any activity that may directly or indirectly cause physical harm or injury to any person(s).
A. HOLD HARMLESS PROVISION: Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceeding costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising by reason of injury, damage, or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of equipment including, but not limited to the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS from injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of said equipment unless BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS deemed by a court of law to be negligent in its actions. BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS cannot under any circumstances be held liable for injuries as a result of acts of God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS from any loss, damage, theft, or destruction of the equipment during the term of this contact and any extension thereof. B. DUTY TO MITIGATE: In the event of injury, damage or loss due to BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS’ negligence, Lessee agrees and assumes the duty to mitigate all costs resulting from said injury, damage or loss C. DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: By signing this contract, Lessee agrees to forego seeking any consequential damages in the event of any injury, damage or loss due to BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS’ negligence. D. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS makes no warranties either expressed or implied as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased by Lessee from BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS. By signing this contact, Lessee agrees that any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed. By signing this contract, Lessee agrees that no express warranty as to the condition or performance of any equipment and/or property leased by Lessee is hereby disclaimed. Lessee understands that the only warranties pertaining to the condition or pertaining of said equipment and/or property is that which is stated on the instruction manual for said equipment and/or property. E. MERGER CLAUSE:This signed Agreement in conjunction with the signed Instruction Manual and Reservation Form contains the entire agreement between the BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS and the Lessee. No amendment, whether from previous or subsequent negotiations between the Lessee and BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, shall be valid or enforceable unless in writing and signed by all parties to this contract. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this Agreement shall not affect the other provisions hereof.
RISK: I understand and acknowledge that by participating in any activities with the equipment, facilities or services offered by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, that there are known risks which may result in injury, illness, death, dismemberment, disease of either a physical or mental nature to myself or other participants and or my physical property. I, knowing of said risks accept and assume responsibility for said risks. I do so freely of my own free will regardless of known or unknown risks.
RELEASE: In consideration of equipment, facilities and services by BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, I, for myself and any minor children for which I am the parent, legal guardian, or otherwise responsible, any heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, do hereby release BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, its principals, subcontractors, agents, employees, and volunteers from any liability and waive any claim for damages arising from any cause whatsoever (except that which is gross negligence). I further agree to reimburse BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS for all attorney’s fees and costs should I bring legal action against them and lose.
AGREEMENT: I understand that this is the entire Agreement between myself and BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS, it agents or employees, and that it can not be modified or changed in any way by the representatives or statements of any employees of BOUNCE AROUND JUMPERS or by me. ONLY RELEASE THE BOUNCE AROUND JUMPER UNIT TO THE DRIVER WITH THE ORIGINAL SIGNED CONTRACT.
I ACKNOWLEDGE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BOUNCE AROUND JUMPER UNIT(S). I HAVE INSPECTED AND RECEIVED THIS UNIT(S) IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.
Agreement to the terms set forth is made by Bounce Around Jumpers and the lessee placing order online for the date specified on reservation confirmation.