About Camp Time Rv Rental
Trailer rentals, Motorhome Rentals - All rv rentals delivered to you
2019 Dynamax DS3 37' TS
2013 Thor Challenger 37' 3 slide
2017 Thor quantum M-26
2011 Forest River Lexington 30'
2012 Forest River Sunseeker 24'
2014 Keystone Springdale 29' large slide out
2007 Southwind 37' 3 slide out
2016 Rockwood Signature Trailer 29' Double slide out
2014 Surveyor 29' Double slide
2012 Cougar 25' single slide
2008 Haulmark 43’ Toter with Super slide and Garage
1. Reservations and Rental Payment: Reservations need to be made at least 24 hours prior to the departure date. You will be charged a $500 deposit on motorhomes and $300 on trailers) The down payment will be deducted from final payment before departure. Balance is due in full 7 days before departure. Rental costs and down payment can be paid by MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, cash, cashiers check/money order, or personal check. If paying by check, the check must be received 2 weeks prior to departure date. A Credit Card Authorization Only for Security/Damage Deposit with be taken in person on day of departure. Security/Damage deposits are $500 for trailers and Motorhomes. The security deposit can be paid by cash, cashiers check or credit card (credit card must be in renters name). I’m sorry but we cannot accept a check for any payment on the day of your departure. A 3.5% payment processing fee is added to the full amount. All personal checks must be received at least 2 weeks prior to departure date in order to be accepted.
2. Cancellation Policy: From the date of reservation and up to 7 days before departure, Camp Time RV Rental will refund the down payment amount less a 50% processing fee. If cancelled within (7) days of departure NO REFUNDS will be given. Please allow 7 days to process any refund.
3. Security/Damage Deposit: The Security/Damage Deposit must be in the form of credit card, cash or cashier check only and will be done in person on day of departure. If by credit card, the card must be in the name of the renter on the contract. A Credit Card Authorization Only will be taken in person. Security/Damage deposits are $500 for trailers and for Motorhomes. Renter is responsible for all damage done to the vehicle from the time of their departure until return and checked-in by authorized .Trailer Time Rentals.
4. Security/Damage Deposit Refund: Every effort will be made to refund Security/Damage Deposit within 14 days after return of rental unit, if the unit is returned clean, fuel tanks as received, gray & black water tanks drained and NO DAMAGE. Refund will be in the form of check if paid in cash, cashiers check or personal check or refund on credit card if used. The following charges: extra mileage in excess of the estimate, cost of repairs for damages deemed to be of the customer’s responsibility, or any other fees or charges will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. Additional charges included: Generator hours 5 free hrs/day or $2.50/hr in excess, pet policy fees, no smoking fees, extra cleaning fees, waste tank not emptied ($50.00 if not paid in advance or fuel tank levels not same as departure ($5.00/gal gas, $6.00/gal diesel).
5. Rental Floor Plans: Camp Time RV Rental will do it’s best to accommodate you with the floor plan and vehicle that you have chosen. On rare occasions where the vehicle you have selected gets returned by previous renter in damaged condition and cannot be repaired in time to meet your departure date. Camp Time reserves the right to change vehicles to similar or larger grade (no additional cost to renter). Should a smaller floor plan be the only choice (by renter’s choice or Camp Time availability), liability will be limited to a refund of the price difference between the unit paid for and unit offered.
6. Contract Changes: If by renter’s sole choice - One vehicle or date change is allowed per rental contract at no charge if the change is done no less that 7 days before the departure. If the change is made within 7 days of departure date there is a $125.00 processing fee. Rental dates cannot be changed within 2 days of departure date. If within 2 days, the renter will need to cancel and rebook (cancellation policy may apply). Cancellation policy applies to all shorten trip days. Prevailing rental rates will apply to all rescheduled dates. Rescheduled rental dates must be within one year. If the renter cancels rescheduled dates, the renter will forfeit all rental payments and/or deposits.
7. Delivery / Pick Up: If you would like Camp Time to deliver and pick-up your rental vehicle or trailer for you, please select a location when booking for a list of delivery prices. Prices vary based on location. Delivery site must be free of shrubs, debris, and the delivery site must be wide enough to allow maneuverability for the driver and slide outs of the vehicle. If you are unsure if the location is suitable for the vehicle being delivered, we can provide a pre-inspection at an additional cost. Delivery and Pick up fees include set up and tear down of available on site hook ups.
8. Preparation Fees: are as follows and charged per vehicle reserved and added to your quote: Motorhomes $125.00 and Trailers $75.00 *Our rentals do not include bedding, linens, towels, kitchen supplies, tools or maps*
9. Dump Fee: All vehicles must have gray and black tanks completely dumped and drained before returning to Camp Time unless previously arranged. The dump fee is $50.00 if the RV is returned full and not paid for in advance.
10. RV Rental Pick Up & Return: Vehicle check out times are between 2pm - 5pm Monday – Friday and between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.on Saturdays, based on vehicle readiness. We operate more like a hotel, not a rental car agency. We will contact you 48 hours prior to departure to confirm your reservation pickup time. We do not offer early pick-ups during our peak season (June 15th - September 15th). Return time is between 9am - 12:00 am (Monday – Saturday) unless otherwise arranged in advance. If you would like to pick up your RV early or drop it off after the designated times you are subject to an additional $75 charge. There are No pick up’s or returns on Sunday’s or on major holidays, as Camp Time offices will be closed and the yard locked. There are absolutely no refunds for early returns. The vehicle remains the responsibility of the renter until an authorized representative has checked the vehicle in. The vehicle must be returned clean inside and the fuel level must be at or above the level at check out. If the RV is not returned clean and/or at fuel level of departure, a $50 per hour cleaning fee will be charged and the fuel will be refilled at a price of $5.00 per gallon of gas or $6.00 per gallon for diesel models. The Renter must pick up & drop off the rental vehicle him or herself.
11. Towing or using the hitch: If renter plans on towing anything or using any hitch mounted rack with the motorhome, the renter must contact the Rental department prior to picking up the RV to make arrangements and have the hitch lock removed. Renter must bring their hitch-mounted rack with them or hitch lock will not be removed. When towing, all tow vehicles and total gross tow weight must be approved by Camp Time. Please call for details.
12. Travel Areas: Travel is not recommended in the summer months (July & August) in the desert areas (i.e. Death Valley) due to overheating, which may cause tire damage, engine failure and other problems. If a problem occurs, you will be responsible to pay for any damage caused. If you are traveling to an elevation of 3500 feet or more you may encounter troubles with the operation of the generator. If this occurs, we suggest you hook up to 110 volts to operate the 110 volt appliances. If the generator malfunctions due to elevation, please do not use or try to adjust the generator. No compensation will be made for generator malfunction if traveling about 3500 ft. During the winter months we do not recommend that you travel to or through snow areas, use snow chains, or travel where the weather is below freezing. Tire chains can damage tires if not properly installed and the holding tanks may freeze and burst. The renter will be responsible to pay for any damages incurred. Traveling to Burning Man is available on certain vehicles and must be fully disclosed at time of reservation and subject to mandatory additional cleaning fees and change of nightly rate plan. Any person’s not disclosing Burning Man travel destination will be held liable for all normal Burning Man rates, cleaning fees , and subject to additional non-disclosure fee of $2000. All vehicles being rented out for travel during Aug 25th-Sept15th will need to sign Burning Man disclosure affidavit before departure.
13. On Road/Travel/RV Concerns - REIMBURSEMENT POLICY: The staff and management of Camp Time have done many things to assure you a trouble free vacation. In the unlikely event that you may experience mechanical difficulties with the vehicle, we have designed our Reimbursement Policy to help you back on the road as quickly as possible and reimburse you for covered items. Fully covered items include All components necessary for vehicle engine operation, the drive train, and brakes. Partially covered items include: Automotive air conditioning, Forced air furnace, Microwave oven, (if supplied), Generator, Refrigerator, House water pump, Aux batteries (defects only), 110v A/C, water heater, toilet, and shower. Should any of the items listed as partially covered fail to operate; an allowance of $10 per day/per item up to maximum of $70 per item will be reimbursed to the renter. The allowance is limited to $300 per vehicle. All other items are not covered. These include automotive cruise control, interior lights, TVs, DVDs, any audio systems, electric bed or sofas and exterior showers. Please see separate Reimbursement Policy for complete details.
Renter is responsible for checking the engine oil, fluids, and coolant levels at each refueling. Renter may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal on road maintenance. Renter is responsible to change the engine oil and filters for every 3,000 miles that they travel. Renter must provide Camp Time with the oil change receipts upon their return if they traveled 3,000 miles are more, if renter did not have the engine oil changed, the renter will be charged accordingly to have the oil change done on the vehicle.
14. Mileage: 100 FREE MILES per day and $ .25 per mile thereafter. If towing, mileage rates change. Please consult with Trailer Time about requesting to tow and additional mileage fees.
15. Generator: Renter will receive 5 hrs free per day on generator usage. $2.50 per hour thereafter.
16. Smoking Policy: There is a No Smoking policy in all of the vehicles. If your rental is returned with any kind of smoking odor, an automatic $500 cleaning fee (at minimum) will be taken from Security/damage Deposit
17. Tires and Windshield: In the event of on road tire failure, the renter is responsible for replacing the tire with the same type of tire. For your own safety DO NOT attempt to change a tire yourself! If windshield is damaged, the renter needs to have it properly evaluated , if ok to drive they can proceed. If not they will need to have it replaced. Camp Time does not reimburse for tire replacement or windshield replacement, if the damage occurred while in the hands of the renter.
18. Parking/Traffic/Toll Violations: Renter is responsible for reporting and payment of all parking/traffic/toll violations at rental return. Please notify us of all violations. All non-payment of parking/traffic/toll violations will be deducted from Security/damage deposit. If Security/damage deposit has be refunded, yo are authorizing Trailer Time to charge the credit card on file for such violation and a $500/violation additional fee.
19. Pet Policy: Pets are allowed in most of our rentals. There is a $70 pet fee . If your rental is returned with damage, stains or excessive hair due to pets, or pet odor additional charges may apply. We charge a 200.00 cleaning fee. Any excess fees will be deducted from security/damage deposit and if applicable can be claimed on the renters Insurance policy.
20. Insurance for Motor homes and trailers: Camp Time Rentals does not insure your rental vehicle as soon as you start to drive the vehicle or tow your trailer off of our lot. The renter must obtain an insurance binder from your insurance company. If your auto insurance company does not cover you to rent an RV, you will be required to purchase a damage waiver deposit in the amount of 1,000.00 for trailers and 2,500.00 for motorhomes. For trailers your auto insurance policy should extend to the rented unit. We will send you all applicable insurance binder requests at least 2 weeks prior to departure. No refunds will be given if the renter’s insurance company does not provide binder or coverage and renter wishes to cancel. If you have any questions on insurance, give us a call as soon as possible and we will be happy to help you sort through this important and necessary part of renting.
21. Other important Information: The person named on the Reservation Application and the Final Contract must have a valid major credit card and is the only person authorized to sign the rental agreement and drive or tow the vehicle off or on our lot unless renter has named approved additional drivers. No refunds will be given for early return. We will refund unused mileage projected in the estimate rental costs. No vehicle is permitted into Mexico without both Mexican and US Insurance policies in place. * No candles incense or open flames allowed in vehicles.*