About Tech In The City•Wi-Fi Rentals
Our Starlink Unlimited Data Satellite Internet Rental Service is the most viable option when your event requires Broadband Internet Service in an area that is unserved by Fiber, Cable, DSL or decent 3G/4G/5G LTE services.
The weather resistant Satellite Dish unit is designed to be used outdoors mounted to the supplied Level Ground mounting base so that it has an unobstructed view of the Northern Sky (No Tree branches, No buildings, etc.). The Starlink Satelllite Internet outfit is supplied in a hard carry case with cables and a Wi-Fi Router.
So long as your Wi-Fi enabled device is within about about a forty foot range of the supplied Wi-Fi Router, typical Download bandwidth speeds are 50 Mbps - 200 Mbps. Upload Bandwidth speeds are typically 10 Mbps - 20 Mbps.
Setup is relatively easy!
• Plug in the cable to the Dish unit.
• Install the Dish unit onto it’s Stand in a location where it will have a TOTALLY UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW OF THE NORTHERN SKY (120 degrees horizontally and straight overhead to about 30 degrees above the horizon). Even a 5% obstruction will result in dropouts and a loss in performance.
• Plug in the the other end of the cable to the Wi-Fi Router.
• Plug the power cable into the Wi-Fi Router.
• Plug the other end of the power cable into a 110VAC power outlet and power up the Wi-Fi Router.
• In a few minutes, the Dish will start to automatically align it self with the Northern Sky.
• After a few more minutes, you should be able to login to the Wi-Fi Router and access the internet.
Please be advised that you should become familiar with the installation and configuration of this equipment since this rate DOES NOT include the required installation and configuration of the Satellite Dish assembly, Cable, Wi-Fi Router and 120VAC power adapter. - - THIS IS AN EQUIPMENT ONLY RATE. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE our delivery, installation, tear down and pickup of the Satellite Dish outfit from your location.
This unit requires a 120VAC power outlet source located within reach a few feet of the Wi-Fi Router.
An Ethernet Adapter is available for an additional $10/day fee.
For questions and confirmation of the rental of this equipment please send an email or call 808-384-0292 and ask for &#34;Jim&#34; to plan for your event.