About Molas Lake Park and Campground
This extra-large site is suitable for campers in an RV of up to 23 feet in length, tent campers, or pop-up campers. It includes a concrete surface with level, paved access to a clean vault-style toilet. Guests may be asked to show a disability parking permit. If this site is not available for your desired stay dates, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570, and we will do our best to accommodate your accessibility needs.
* Price is $20/night, plus 9.9% tax.
* Generators are not allowed in this site.
* 4th of July & Labor Day Holiday period (nights of 6/28/2019-7/7/2019 and nights of 8/30/2019-9/4/2019) rates are an additional 50% ($30/night), plus 9.9% tax.
* Check-In: 1:00 PM. Check-Out: 11:00 AM. For late arrival arrangements, If you plan on arriving after 7:00 PM, your site number and last name will be listed and marked on a map on the front door of the office. Just come back in the morning to grab your paperwork! All campsites must be vacated by 11:00 AM on check-out day.
* At least one adult (person at least 18 years old) must be in your party and present at check-in. Maximum number of guests per campsite is 8 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of tents per campsite is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). Maximum number of vehicles per camp site is 2 (if you have more, reserve more than one site). For groups of 15 or more, please Email Us or call 970-946-6570 for group site information.
* Please review our important Reservation Policies and Cancellation Policies on our www.molaslake.com/reservations.html page before booking.